We offer various design and manufacturing services in Namibia. Although we also offer expertise in a few traditional manufacturing methods, our forte leans more to technology from the 4th industrial revoultion aka additive manufacturing (3D Printing).
1. REVERSE ENGINEERING & DESIGN
We offer a broad spectrum of design services:
- 3D Scanning /Reverse Engineering
- Inspection and Quality Control with Metrology Grade 3D Scanning (offering 0.03mm accuracy)
- Mechanical Design
- Assembly and Technical
- DrawingsMold Design
- Sheet Metal Fabrication Design
- Product Design
- Graphics Design
- Corporate Gift and Branding
- VR Rendering in Architecture and Product Development
- Traditional manufacturing design (Subtractive Manufacturing, laser cutting, PIM (Plastic Injection Molding)
2. 3D PRINTING & TRADITIONAL MANUFACTURING
We offer in-house 3D printing services, as well as outsourced 3d printing services from our overseas partners.
Currently, the type of 3D Printing we offer in-house are only FDM and SLA/DLP 3D Printing. We have a small Print Farm of 10 3D Printers.
As for offering other types of 3D Printing technology from our partners overseas, we are able to supply the following types of 3D Printing Technology services with a lead time of 2 working weeks:
- SLS – Selective Laser Sintering
- MJF – Multi Jet Fusion
- PolyJet/MJP – Multi Jet Printing
- CJP – Color Jet Printing
- DMLS – Direct Metal Laser Sintering
Should you have a request which requires a combination of both traditional manufacturing such as laser cutting, cnc machining etc. with additive manufacturing, we offer this service by means of outsourcing with our partners.
3. RETAIL & EDUCATION
We have recently entered the retail stream of 3D Printers, Material and 3D Scanners. An online retail shop is in the works and will be coming soon! Currently we represent the following companies in Southern Africa:
- BASF Forward AM
- Scantech 3D
- Shining 3D
- Shining 3D Dental
companies who have already requested for our services
We have 6 years of experience working with additive manufacturing technology. What goes in hand with that, is our engineering experience to design optimally when using this technology. Along with the above mentioned, the traits we have acquired and things we are able to do are listed below:
- 5+ years’ of Mechanical Engineering work experience
- Deep understanding of CAD (computer aided design)
- Deep understanding of Additive Manufacturing, Subtractive Manufacturing and other traditional methods
- Acquired High End Professional Equipment
- Experience in designing industry-specific products
- We not only offer optimised AM (additive manufacturing) design services, but with our past experiences, we are also able to offer mechanical design services in traditional manufacturing methods such as CNC (Computer Numerical Control, EDM (Electrical Discharg e Machining), Laser Cutting, PIM (Plastic Injection Molding), Metal Sheet Fabrication and Bending etc.
- Experience in Advanced Technical and Assembly Drawings
- Calculate factors like tolerance, dimensions, and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Create designs in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Creating efficiency by optimising plant’s manufacturing or assembly processes by means of 3d printing jigs and fixtures.
- Graphics design capabilities to personalise products with logos, enabling us to combine this with 3D CAD Design.
- Offer cost effective proof-of-concept and prototyping solutions with additive manufacturing and/or a combination using traditional manufacturing
- Able to create an end-use product on CAD, with assembly and technical drawings, even including the bill of materials.