ABOUT PRINTHOEK 3D
Printhoek 3D is a proudly Namibian hub that caters for those in need of quality and professional FDM + SLA 3D Printing Services, as well as Mechanical Design Expertise – allowing a client to create almost any custom prototypes, tools, discontinued products etc.
Industries that 3D printing can cater for are the following:
- Architecture (scaled down models)
- Automotive (replicated or custom Parts)
- Corporate Branding/Gifting (custom USB Sticks, magnets, etc)
- Decor (Lamps, Fittings, Cable Management Parts)
- Household/DIY (custom parts for specific applications)
- Jewelry (Models, Intricate Shapes, for Casting)
- Table Top Gaming (figurine models, terrains, maps, etc)
In the near future, we intend to promote 3D printing in Namibia by teaching it.
If you have an interest in knowing how to 3D Print, please contact us so we can see we can evaluate the necessity.
Founder and Maker
- ND: Mechanical Engineering, CPUT, South Africa;
- B.Tech: Mechanical Engineering. NUST, Namibia;
- Internationally recognised Certified Solidworks Professional in Mechanical Design (Computer Aided Design)
- 4 years of experience operating FDM 3D Printers
Raymond van Schalkwyk
Co-Founder and Maker
- B.Eng: Mechanical Engineering, NUST, Namibia (in progress)
- Specialising in SLA/DLP 3D Printing
- Internationally recognised Certified Solidworks Associate in Mechanical Design.
- 2 Years of experience operating FDM 3D Printers